Venue: AMA House - 293 Royal Parade, Parkville.
This is a Stream 2 module and it’s designed for doctors that have already successfully completed the Stream 1 module and hold that accreditation. Accreditation requires you to attend the session as well as successfully completing the module assessment.
Successful completion of the Stream 2 module will lead to awarding of one update to accreditation:
- Visual System update
If you have not already successfully completed the Stream 1 module and you want to gain that accreditation, please go back to the homepage and enrol in Visual (Stream 1).
This module covers the use of Chapter 9 of the Guides to evaluate permanent impairment of the visual system, including the eyes, ocular adnexa and visual pathways.
The module includes:
- The types of impairments that are evaluated for the purpose of assessment of the visual system using the Guides.
- The two distinct approaches that will be required to assessable an overall impairment score of the visual system, and which depends on the types of visual testing performed in a particular case.
- The distinction between visual impairment, visual system impairment and impairment of the whole person.
- The types of test apparatus required to perform an assessment in accordance with the Guides.
- The approach to be taken to apportion an impairment score to account of pre-existing visual impairment.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Visual System Update Module of Impairment Assessment Training
Your cart is empty