Venue: AMA House - 293 Royal Parade, Parkville.
This is a Stream 2 module and it’s designed for doctors that have already successfully completed the Stream 1module and hold that accreditation. Accreditation requires you to attend the session as well as successfully completing the module assessment.
Successful completion of the Stream 2 module will lead to awarding of one update to accreditation:
- Gynaecology System Update
If you have not already successfully completed the Stream 1 module and you want to gain that accreditation, please go back to the homepage and enrol in Gynaecology System (Stream 1).
This module covers the parts of Chapter 13 of the Guides that relate to female reproductive organs including the vulva, clitoris, vagina, cervix, fallopian tubes and ovaries.
The module covers:
- The approach to using the methodology for assessment of the specific parts of the female reproductive organs.
- The approach for considering the physiologic differences between pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women.
- Discussion of key issues relating to the female reproduction (including loss of foetus) in the context of compensable injury.
- Apportionment of Impairment: The approach required to disentangle what impairment may or may not be related to a compensable event.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Gynaecology System Update Module of Impairment Assessment Training
Your cart is empty